Desktop Imaging Limited is in immediate need of a qualified Sales and Administration Support person. We’re looking for a highly organised and efficient professional who can wear multiple hats throughout the workday while prioritising the most important tasks on his or her list. This role will work closely with the National Sales Manager and you’ll also be responsible for providing support to other senior management staff.
We are looking for a qualified Sales and Administration Support person to join our team. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Provide assistance with customer enquiries and any customer issues
- Provide data and guides to help the sales team
- Develop and monitor performance indicators
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
- Keep record of sales trends
- Liaise with management to develop specific sales strategies
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is briefed
- Review pending orders and specific customer requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Support tender responses, Statements of Work, Quotes, Customer Communications
- Help facilitate marketing campaigns and activities in concert with marketing staff.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Admin Support
- Hands on experience with ERP, EDRMS, ECM and CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel and Word
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
You must be able to operate with the highest level of professionalism at all times along with strong interpersonal skills, time management and an energetic and pro-active approach are expected.
This is a hands on role which would suit an organised proactive person who understands marketing and sales, can work to deadlines, follow procedure and has excellent computer skills and attention to detail. Previous experience would be ideal but not absolutely necessary.
The ability to build relationships is vital to the success of this role along with providing a high level of service to clients. DI is a social fun inclusive team. If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Catriona for further details on 04 232 9489 Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and hold a valid drivers’ licence.